Saturday, April 11, 2009

Website back up!

Thank you all so much for your patience! I have some new templates up for sale on my website, along with some older ones...I still plan on adding more, but I wanted to least get up what I have ready for now..if you don't see anything you like yet, I love to do customs! I haven't advertised it on my site yet, but I will be running a buy 3 get one free sale, and that will be in effect as of now. It was just brought to my attention that my "Sheep & willow tree" template has lime green in it? I dont see it on either one of my computers, but if any of you guys see it too, can you please let me know? I'm pretty stumped about that. Looking forward to hearing from you all soon and I wish each and every one of you a wonderful Easter!
Sincerely,
Eleasa

2 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

Everything looks great Eleasa!....I just sent you a screen shot of the sheep and willow template that has green on it! Janet :)

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Very Cool Eleasa!
Off to look at your website :)
Candy

 

yamaha rhino class action