Friday, April 3, 2009

Welcome Spring! Blog-Sets for Sale!

Hello All! I'm back on the blog ('cuz ya know, everyone else is doin' it lol)
So heres a few updates!
Update numero uno~~ I recently finished up designing "Arts a Flutter" web magazine and had a ton of fun doing that..If you're not familiar, check it out (http://artsaflutter.blogspot.com) , its filled with tons of really amazing artists and lots of really cool stuff for sale!

Update 2! I've been getting tons of emails over the past *year* (yeah I know, I'm slow) asking if I design blog templates. Up until now, the answer has always been no...Reason being, I just haven't had the time to sit down and learn it...But now I am! I have a few for sale here, what you're actually getting is the background, the logo and the instructions for setting it up (very easy)...I can turn any of my templates into a blog-set for you, so even if you have a pre-existing templates from me and want the matching blog-set, all you have to do it email me to see if I still have it! I'm selling them for $13.00 for a new one, and $10.00 if you want one made from your template (IF its recent and I still have your logo). I'm offering a "buy 3 get one free" special too for those of you who like to switch your templates out often :)...Back about seeing if I still have an existing template of yours; I am going to be going through all my old files on FRIDAY 4/10 and deleting all templates that are 6 months and older, so if you need a copy sent to you, or would like a matching blog-set from it, let me know before Friday, after that you will have to purchase a new one full price.

Update 3! I took a brief hiatus with my website. I needed to seriously update for Spring and finish up a bunch of pending orders before taking on new ones...So you can expect that to be up and running on Monday!

Update 4! I started listing on eBay again and I'll be continuing adding new templates there. Spring/Easter geared and a few "everyday" ones as well.
Heres the link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/designs*by*eleasa_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

I guess that's about it for now! I'll continue to keep updating often through here, and if you have any question, drop me an email or comment here!
Thanks, take care!
Sincerely,
Eleasa
www.DesignsByEleasa.com

3 comments:

MommaB said...

will chk mon to see all your templates...would love a new blog template

DesignsByEleasa said...

Sounds great! All my new ones are on eBay now (the link should be in the blog) Thank you! :p

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Thanks Again Eleasa for the Beautiful Graphics for 'Arts a Flutter! You are so Talented! :)
Hugs
Candy

 

yamaha rhino class action